Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 100

Thread: Okay...what the hell is going on?

  1. #51
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is that you are going to have another Rei avatar? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Will Mitsu-chan become a giant albino and eat eveyrone!?

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *is so happy* (^o^)
    Looks like they FINALLY fixed the problem, I was able to change my avvie! *jumps up and down happily*

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If Mitsuki does turn into a giant "pale-skinned" girl planning to destroy humanity, I'd probably worship her and praise her beauty. ^^ Its interesting how I always fall for that type.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Until she ate you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    MITSU-CHAN! I'd rather have 4th impact than see the tweo fags everyday! *throws up*

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I'll keep this Utena av til after Thanksgiving

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If she eats me, then I'll be happy since I'll be part of her! ^^

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i would take the impact too ^^

  8. #58
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, fear her! There you are! Mr. Wimpy "I don't wanna get into that robot" and Kaworu! As far as i've seen here,... I never saw a "double" avatar...

  9. #59
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm happy to see it has been fixed. I was going to write them though; actually, I should have written them days ago, but I was really busy these days (and, as you can see, I barely posted).

    I will write them anyways, as I have a couple suggestions for them that, if applied, would dramaticaly increase speed.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I hated TV ending compared to EoE *Shrug*

    See!? Sympathy! baddies w/sympathy is a BAD thing! Where'd Xellos be w/Sympathy!?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •